Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oct 28 08

The Electric Fetus
A real live music store with reviews, contests, vinyl records.....
http://www.electricfetus.com/rel/v2_home.php?storenr=227&deptnr=1
I don't know how you can subscribe online but I receive a paper newsletter that is full of good information if you want to keep up with new music.

+++++++++++++++++

A harbinger of things to come:

Climate link to amphibian decline


 
************************

Tabby cat mothers red panda cub.
( I am a lover of animals so pardon my facetiousness)

Aw, ain't they cute? Precious! Dear?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7500479.stm

 
++++++++++++++++++

From Pam and Prevention magazine online
14 Surprising Signs You'll Live Longer Than You Think
What you're doing right, and how to do it better
Will You Live to 100?   [do I really want to?] 

*******************************

 

On the slight chance that you might have missed it I want to give my highest recommendation, 5 golden eggs, to the following DVD. There is some guitar music that will send chills down your spine. Check out Jeff Beck playing with his daughter. Bill Murray is a great host as well.

Crossroads: Eric Clapton Guitar Festival 2007
Crossroads: Eric Clapton Guitar Festival 2007

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 



No comments:

Followers

About Me